If you change your mind after shopping in Fourdesire, you may request a refund within 7 days after the transaction date. If your request does not comply with the following refund terms, you may still submit a request, and we will review it.
What products can I return for a refund?
You may cancel the purchase of digital content within 7 days, including virtual currencies, theme styles, or other props consumed during games/apps. But this is possible only if you have not started using these consumables in the games/apps.
If you are entitled to free trial when subscribing to the service, then the 14-day hesitation period will be calculated from the moment you start the free trial. You will not be charged any fees for cancelation within these 14 days. Please be advised that free trial is not available for Walkr "Super Pilot."
Fortune City / CFO Program:
- Cancel subscription: If it is your "first subscription", you will be offered a 14-day free trial. Cancelation of subscription during the trial period will be validated immediately after the trial period ends. If you do so after the trial period ends, you will be unable to cancel or request a refund for the subscription. To stop the payment deduction for the next subscription period, you can cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before it is renewed.
- Change plan: If you want to change your plan at any point during your subscription, your new plan will come into effect in the next subscription period.
Walkr / Super Pilot:
- Cancel subscription: There’s no free trial for this product. The subscription term is one month. To stop the payment deduction for the next subscription period, you can cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before it is renewed. Otherwise, it will be automatically renewed every month, and we will continue to deduct the payments.
How to request a refund
As Apple App Store and Google Play Store implement different subscription mechanisms, please refer to their refund methods listed below.
Apple App Store
- Go to Apple problem reporting website within 7 days after your purchase and sign in with your Apple ID
- Click Purchase History and find out the item that you want to request a refund for
- Click the Report button on the right, enter the reason why you want a refund and click Submit
- Receive a refund confirmation letter (It takes hours to review some refund requests)
- Note: Refund requests for the second time and above will directly go to the manual review process. The application is likely to fail. We suggest you send your requests via e-mail and contact Apple Support.
Google Play Store
- Go to Google Play Store within 48 hours after your purchase, and sign in to your Google account
- Click Order History and find the order you want to return
- Select the proper reason why you want a refund, and complete the form
- Receive a refund confirmation letter
- Note: Please use the In-app function to contact the Fourdesire customer service specialist if it’s more than 48 hours since your purchase.